Why begin a career with ETS?
We're an employee-focused company that highly values team members who show passion and drive in order to continually grow in their technical knowledge and advance in their careers. ETS provides our employees with the resources to achieve & maintain certifications in their respective areas of expertise with the goal of growing the company, their fellow team members, and each individual client.
We offer a competitive salary, retirement plan with company match, and a generous healthcare plan with no premium. We have an enjoyable, drama-free, collaborative work environment with opportunities for professional and personal growth. As a company that values continued learning, we provide opportunities for gaining expertise with evolving technologies.
If you are just looking for a “job,” this is not the company for you. If, however, you want to grow your skills, be part of a great team, share in a company vision, have a direct impact on clients, and be an integral part of a successful company, this may be the company you’re looking for.
- Senior Network Infrastructure Consultant
- Help Desk Engineer
- Desktop Support Engineer
- Senior Network Engineer
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Service Manager
- Service Dispatcher
Dayton Business Journal - Book of Lists
- 2015 DBJ BOL Computer Networking Companies #12
- 2016 DBJ BOL Computer Networking Companies #8
- 2017 DBJ BOL Networking Technology Companies #4
2018 Awards (Local, National & Global)
- 2018 DBJ Best Places to Work in Dayton
- 2018 CRN MSP 500 - Pioneer 250
2017 Awards (Local, National & Global)
- 2017 DBJ Best Places to Work in Dayton
- 2017 Top 10 Cincinnati Tech Firms to Watch
- 2017 DBJ Dayton's 50 Fastest Growing Companies
- 2017 CRN MSP 500 - Pioneer 250
- 2017 MSP 501 List Top Managed Service Providers
- 2017 CRN Fast Growth 150
- 2017 Talkin' Cloud Top 100 Cloud Service Providers
Interested in learning more about open ETS opportunities? Email your resume to careers [at] expedienttechnology.com.