Celebrating 13 years in business
Congratulations to the entire team at Expedient as we celebrate our 13th year in business.
Think about what was happening in the world in 2004:
- Mark Zuckerberg founded Facebook
- Web 2.0 emerged
- Gmail was launched
- Space Ship One becomes the first privately funded space plane to achieve space flight, funded by Richard Branson
- The computer worm My Doom is considered to be the fastest worm ever to infect the Internet
- Google’s initial public offering (IPO) raises $1.67 billion
- The first 1 gigabyte SD card was released
- Addidas released sneakers with a sensor to measure compression and adjust the heel stiffness
- The Super Bowl halftime show included Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake (enough said)
- George W defeated Kerry in the US Presidential election
- The Passion of the Christ and Shrek 2 were both popular films
As with all history, many things change and yet often stay the same.
In 2004, Marcus Thompson founded ETS after years of prior IT consulting. His experience gave him a unique perspective to analyze clients technology, business, and security needs. He founded ETS to provide a more proactive approach to managing IT infrastructures and critical client applications.
We are all thankful to be at ETS, working alongside a great team and championed by an inspiring leader. We are experiencing incredible growth while keeping our Core Values intact and leading our directives. All indications are 2017 will be a good year for us with many more to follow.