End User Support Specialist Position
End User Support Specialist - Position Description
ETS has developed a strong reputation for providing outstanding customer service and for being a collaborative, strategic partner with its clients.
We are looking for an experienced End User Support Specialist to supplement our team. As a growing organization supporting various companies in a variety of industries, we need an individual who can wear multiple hats in a fast-paced environment. This position has room and intent for growth within the company. ETS prides itself on the unique culture and working atmosphere, where all team members grow professionally and collaborate together at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide first-line customer desktop, server, mobile device, software, and peripheral support
- Resolve customer IT problems over the phone, via remote connection to customer systems, or by site visit to work desk-side
- Respond to customer phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Use established procedures to generate and manage tickets in help desk system
- Take ownership of customer support issues until resolved, working with colleagues as necessary to resolve challenging or complicated issues
- Document actions taken to resolve customer issues and record all time worked on client related tickets or projects.
- Participate in after-hours and weekend support rotation
- Passion for taking care of customers
- Outstanding communication and follow-through
- Ability to resolve difficult technical issues in a timely manner with little supervision
- CompTIA A+ certification or ability to achieve this in a timely manner
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS Office/Exchange
- Proven ability to manage time effectively to meet tight project deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resident of the greater Dayton or Cincinnati area
A plus, but not a requirement
- Previous experience installing hardware and software
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
This position can be a career opportunity or a path to move up into high level responsibilities (Networking, Security, Infrastructure upgrades, etc.). You will have the opportunity to help ETS continue to grow its reputation as a strategic partner for its customers. You will have the chance to work with customers who will be happy to see you.
We offer a competitive salary, Simple IRA plan with company match, and a generous healthcare plan. We have a fun, drama-free, collaborate work environment with opportunity for professional and technical growth. As a company that values continued learning, we provide opportunities for gaining expertise with evolving technologies.
If you want to grow your skills, deepen your knowledge, be part of a good team, have an impact on customers, and be an integral part of a successful company’s growth, this may be the role you’re looking for.
Interested in applying for this position or learning more about open ETS opportunities? Email your resume to careers [at] expedienttechnology.com.