Service Manager Position Available
We are looking for a Service Manager over our Dispatch team to provide the leadership and management necessary to ensure that the company is delivering the highest quality of service to our clients with the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to continue the rapid growth of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the dispatch process of service requests to ensure full utilization of technical resources across Workstation Installations, Level 1, 2, & 3.
- Ensure that Client Projects are schedule and completed on time.
- Understand overall technical service objectives, as well as the role and function of each technical team member.
- Maintain awareness of all outstanding customer issues both pre- and post-delivery and provide communicate status to clients, as well as internal customer (i.e. Account Mgmt. and Leadership) as necessary.
- Function as the customer's single point-of-contact for problem identification and resolution for issues that have been escalated by the support team.
- Ensure consistency of management systems to enforce standards and procedures for implementing all technical solutions and support.
- Manage the process of implementing changes to improve quality of service, efficiency, and effectivity.
- Improve usage of IT Support resources and increase productivity of the team.
- Provide accurate reports and metrics to company management on status and budget of on-going projects and agreements.
- Ensure that risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and that services and projects are delivered successfully through to production.
- Design and maintain process documentation for the technical support team.
- Resolves issues effectively - seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner.Ensuring the team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Able to mentor team members and help team members grow at Expedient.
- Conduct performance evaluations and mentor those with less experience on your team.
- Develop training programs to develop and refine the skills of the service desk team.
- Facilitate regular service desk team meetings and service board reviews.
- Work hours of Monday through Friday 8-5, with some after-hours support and project tasks as needed.
- In addition to working in the ETS office, occasional travel to local customer sites is required.Reliable transportation is necessary.
- Review and approve all timesheets for the technical staff.
- Review and approve PTO request for the technical staff.
- Following up on ConnectWise workflow alerts (acknowledging tickets, over an hour being worked, etc.).
- Run and review reports in ConnectWise to maintain awareness of client profitability and service trends (find trends based on Sub Type and Items).
- Provide backup coverage to the Dispatcher and Project Manager.
- Oversee and coordinate the On-Call rotation.Be the escalation point to ensure alerts are handled afterhours.
- Strategic Thinking
- Results Driven
- Quality Driven
- Strong communications skills
- Decision Making
What’s in it for you?
- We offer a competitive total rewards program that includes a strong base salary, 401(K) plan with company match, pay for certifications & training, generous healthcare plan, dental insurance, and a company cell phone plan.
- We have a fun, drama-free, collaborate work environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- We are committed to team member’s development and success.
Vision, Mission, and Core Values
Vision Statement - To be the regions’ leading IT provider through Stress Free IT.
Mission Statement - Reshape the experience for clients and team members.
- Continued Growth: ETS places a strong focus on each team member continually growing both professionally and personally.
- Honest Communication: ETS places a strong focus on consistent and honest communication between all team members and clients.
- Deliver “Wow” through Service: ETS provides “Stress Free IT” managed services which promises an experience that goes above and beyond our client’s expectation.
- Honor your commitments: ETS team members are expected to honor their commitments to our clients and company.
- Respect and Serve Others: ETS is founded on biblically based principles and places a strong focus on team members serving others and giving back to our community.
- Balance: ETS recognizes and supports the need for each team member to enjoy a quality life outside of work.
- Years in Business – 14+
- Number of Employees – 30 and Growing
Dayton Business Journal - Book of Lists
2015 DBJ BOL Computer Networking Companies #12
2016 DBJ BOL Computer Networking Companies #8
2017 DBJ BOL Networking Technology Companies #4
2017 Awards (Local, National & Global)
2017 DBJ Best Places to Work in Dayton
2017 Top 10 Cincinnati Tech Firms to Watch
2017 DBJ Dayton's 50 Fastest Growing Companies
2017 CRN MSP 500 - Pioneer 250
2017 MSP 501 List Top Managed Service Providers
2017 CRN Fast Growth 150
2017 Talkin' Cloud Top 100 Cloud Service Providers
Interested in applying for this position or learning more about open ETS opportunities? Email your resume to careers [at] expedienttechnology.com.
Please see our Careers page to learn more about additional positions that are available.