Service / Project Coordinator Position
We are looking for an experienced Service/Project Coordinator to supplement our team. As a growing organization supporting various companies in a variety of industries, we need an individual who can stay organized and communicate constantly, while working in a fast-paced environment. This position has room and intent for growth within the company. ETS prides itself on the unique culture and working atmosphere, where all team members grow professionally and collaborate together at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all technical projects are started on time, with budgeted hours, assigned resources, and schedule the internal kickoff meeting
- Schedule all projects and manage the level 2/3 technical team members calendars
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction on projects and conduct in person post project client follow up meetings
- Communicate with all parties (clients and internal team) in a constructive manner to guarantee customer and ETS expectations are met
- Maintain awareness of all project related customer issues both pre- and post-delivery and provide status to all parties as necessary
- Responsible for the scheduling and oversight of all technical installations
- Prioritize technical installations and ensure a timely turnaround
- Ensure clients are consistently updated through an installation life cycle
- Manage the daily technical escalations through resource identification and directly assigning to the appropriate resource
- Daily follow up and review of existing level 2 and 3 service request
- Ensure documentation is kept updated in relation to projects and installations
- Improve usage of IT Support resources and increase productivity of the technical team
- Suggest improvements to Expedient Technology Solutions’ business practices as recognized
- Strong customer service and time management experience
- A highly “detail oriented” personality
- Excellent work ethic and professionalism
- Outstanding verbal and written communications
- Must enjoy a demanding and fast paced environment
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple task
- Resident of the greater Dayton or Cincinnati area
A plus, but not a requirement
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent would be a plus.
- Project Management Certifications
- Experience in an IT MSP (Managed Service Provider)
What's in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary, Simple IRA plan with company match, and a generous healthcare plan. We have a fun, drama-free, collaborate work environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Interested in applying for this position or learning more about open ETS opportunities? Email your resume to careers [at] expedienttechnology.com.