End User Support Specialist position available
End User Support Specialist Position Description
Expedient Technology Solutions is a rapidly growing managed IT services company located in Miamisburg, Ohio. ETS has developed a strong reputation for providing outstanding customer service and for being a collaborative, strategic partner with its client customers.
We are looking for an experienced End User Support Specialist to supplement our team. This position has room and intent for growth within the company. ETS prides itself on the unique culture and working atmosphere, where all team members grow professionally and collaborate together at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide first-line customer desktop, server, mobile device, software, and peripheral support
- Resolve customer IT problems over the phone, via remote connection to customer systems, or by site visit to work desk-side
- Respond to customer phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Use established procedures to generate and manage tickets in help desk system
- Take ownership of customer support issues until resolved, working with colleagues as necessary to resolve challenging or complicated issues
- Document actions taken to resolve customer issues and record all time worked on client related tickets or projects
- As needed, follow and continually update all workstation checklist to correctly build and/or reload computers for clients
- Participate in after-hours and weekend support rotation
- Passion for taking care of customers
- Outstanding communication and follow-through
- Ability to resolve difficult technical issues in a timely manner with little supervision
- Knowledge and support experience of Windows operating systems
- Knowledge and support experience of MS Office and MS Office/Exchange
- Proven ability to manage time effectively to meet tight project deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resident of the greater Dayton or Cincinnati area
A plus, but not a requirement
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent would be a plus.
- Related IT Certifications
- Experience in an IT MSP (Managed Service Provider)
What’s in it for you?
- We offer a competitive total rewards program that includes a strong base salary, 401(K) plan with company match, pay for certifications & training, generous healthcare plan, dental insurance, and a company cell phone plan.
- We have a fun, drama-free, collaborate work environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- We are committed to team member’s development and success.
Vision, Mission, and Core Values
Vision Statement - To be the regions’ leading IT provider through Stress Free IT.
Mission Statement - Reshape the experience for clients and team members.
- Continued Growth: ETS places a strong focus on each team member continually growing both professionally and personally.
- Honest Communication: ETS places a strong focus on consistent and honest communication between all team members and clients.
- Deliver “Wow” through Service: ETS provides “Stress Free IT” managed services which promises an experience that goes above and beyond our client’s expectation.
- Honor your commitments: ETS team members are expected to honor their commitments to our clients and company.
- Respect and Serve Others: ETS is founded on biblically based principles and places a strong focus on team members serving others and giving back to our community.
- Balance: ETS recognizes and supports the need for each team member to enjoy a quality life outside of work.
Interested in applying for this position or learning more about open ETS opportunities? Email your resume to careers [at] expedienttechnology.com.
Please see our Careers page to learn more about additional positions that are available.