Help Desk Team Lead Position Available
Expedient Technology Solutions is an established managed IT services company located in Miamisburg, Ohio. ETS has developed a strong reputation for providing outstanding customer service and for being a collaborative, strategic partner with its client customers.
We are looking for a technical Help Desk Team Lead to join our growing team. This position has room and intent for growth within the company. ETS provides clear paths for advancement into higher level roles in various departments within the company.
We pride ourselves on our unique culture and positive working atmosphere, where all team members grow professionally through collaboration and team work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide service coordination and oversight by maintaining a strong understanding and awareness of all service tickets through constant service board review.
- Act as the lead technical mentor to all End User Support Specialists, which requires constant coaching and training of all End User Support Specialists.
- Maintain an awareness of resource utilization in the End User Support Department. This requires awareness of phone coverage, onsite work, and ticket volume.
- Ensure when needed the ETS escalation process is properly followed.
- Follow up on RMA system workflow alerts and as needed answer fail over and Emergency/P1 calls.
- Double close all tickets in implementation and help desk boards. This requires careful review of tickets to ensure excellent service and proper resolution.
- Manage the Monthly Meeting E1 call rotation and lunch rotations to ensure proper coverage.
- As needed coordinate schedule changes when End User Support Specialist call off sick.
- Suggest improvements to Expedient Technology Solutions’ business practices as recognized.
Essential Skill Requirements
- Passion for taking care of customers
- Outstanding communication and follow-through
- Extensive knowledge and support experience of Windows operating systems and Active Directory
- Extensive knowledge and support experience of MS Office/0365/Exchange
- Knowledge and support experience of network troubleshooting (Wireless, VPN, etc.)
A plus, but not a requirement
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
- Related IT Certifications
- Experience in an IT MSP (Managed Service Provider)
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive total rewards program that includes:
- Above industry average base salary
- Retirement plan (401K) with company match
- Dental insurance and cell phone stipend
- Competitive PTO and flexible work schedule
- Company paid certification exams, training material, and online training tools
We have a drama-free, collaborate work environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth. We are truly committed to team member’s development and success
Vision, Mission, and Core Values
Vision Statement - To be the regions’ leading IT provider through Stress Free IT.
Mission Statement - Reshape the experience for clients and team members.
· Continued Growth: ETS places a strong focus on each team member continually growing both professionally and personally.
· Honest Communication: ETS places a strong focus on consistent and honest communication between all team members and clients.
· Deliver “Wow” through Service: ETS provides “Stress Free IT” managed services which promises an experience that goes above and beyond our client’s expectation.
· Honor your commitments: ETS team members are expected to honor their commitments to our clients and company.
· Respect and Serve Others: ETS is founded on biblically based principles and places a strong focus on team members serving others and giving back to our community.
· Balance: ETS recognizes and supports the need for each team member to enjoy a quality life outside of work.
Interested in applying for this position or learning more about open ETS opportunities? Email your resume to careers [at] expedienttechnology.com.
Please see our Careers page to learn more about additional positions that are available.