IT Support Specialist Position Available
IT Support Specialist Position Description
Expedient Technology Solutions is a rapidly growing managed IT services company located in Miamisburg, Ohio. ETS has developed a strong reputation for providing outstanding customer service and for being a collaborative, strategic partner with its client customers.
We are looking for an entry or experienced level IT Support Specialist to supplement our team. This position has room and intent for growth within the company. The person will be exposed to various IT Departments inside the company. ETS prides itself on the unique culture and working atmosphere, where all team members always grow professionally and collaborate.
Potential Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolve client IT problems and request over the phone, via remote connection to customer systems, or by site visit to work desk-side
- Provide first-line customer desktop, mobile device, software, and peripheral support
- Complete computer setups including loading client specific software
- Provide onsite computer installation including data transfer
- Perform client backup work, including documentation, review and testing
- Resolve technical issues resulting from monitoring alerts (disk space, firmware updates, hardware problems, etc.)
- Follow ETS process and procedures inside of the ticketing system (ConnectWise)
- Record all time worked on client related tickets or projects in real time
- Passion for taking care of customers
- Outstanding communication and follow-through
- Knowledge with Windows Operating Systems
- Knowledge of MS Office/Exchange/ 365
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resident of the greater Dayton or Cincinnati area
A plus, but not a requirement
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
- Related IT Certifications
- Experience in a related technical role
What’s in it for you?
- We offer a competitive total rewards program that includes a strong base salary, 401(K) plan with company match, pay for certifications & training, generous healthcare plan, dental insurance, and a company cell phone plan
- We have a fun, drama-free, collaborate work environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth
- We are committed to team member’s development and success
Vision, Mission, and Core Values
Vision Statement - To be the regions’ leading IT provider through Stress Free IT.
Mission Statement - Reshape the experience for clients and team members.
Continued Growth: ETS places a strong focus on each team member continually growing both professionally and personally.
Honest Communication: ETS places a strong focus on consistent and honest communication between all team members and clients.
Deliver “Wow” through Service: ETS provides “Stress Free IT” managed services which promises an experience that goes above and beyond our client’s expectation.
Honor your commitments: ETS team members are expected to honor their commitments to our clients and company.
Respect and Serve Others: ETS is founded on biblically based principles and places a strong focus on team members serving others and giving back to our community.
Balance: ETS recognizes and supports the need for each team member to enjoy a quality life outside of work.
Interested in learning more about open ETS opportunities? Email your resume to careers [at}expedienttechnology.com.