NOC (Network Operation Center) Specialist position available
NOC Specialist Position Description
The Network Operating Center Specialist assures the high level of system efficiency, monitoring, and reporting which ensures the successful execution of the company's mission and vision. This role is vital to the proactive performance that provides the high level of service to clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform client backup work, including setup, offsite, configuration, documentation, review and testing.
- Responsible for resolving technical issues resulting from monitoring alerts (disk space, firmware updates, hardware problems, for example).
- Assist in onboarding of a new client (task would be assigned by the NOC Manager).This may include installing, configuring, and monitoring Automate, antivirus, and other tools.
- Assist with client process documentation (including Workstation setup checklists and anything outside of the ordinary).
- Assist with documenting configuration items in IT Glue and verify validity.
- Assist with report generation out of Automate/ConnectWise.
- Assist with creating & scheduling quarterly audit reports based on backup failures & off sites, and tool deployments (Automate, Control, Webroot, etc.).These are subject to change.
- Assist with managing Automate licenses and ensure agents are removed/added as required.
- Keep configuration items updated as changes happen.
- Assist with client projects as appropriate, including desktop renaming, asset tagging, systematic AD cleanup.
- Verify alerts are being generated for appropriate issues and creating tickets.
- As needed assist with weekend patch updates for clients.
- As needed assist or lead in maintaining or improving client server room and General IT appearance at client sites.This may involve a yearly site visit.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent work ethic and professionalism
- Outstanding verbal and written communications
- Must enjoy a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Experience or education in the information technology field
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple task
A plus, but not requirement
- Experience in an IT Managed Service Provider
- Strong troubleshooting experience
- Experience with ConnectWise
What’s in it for you?
- We offer a competitive total rewards program that includes a strong base salary, 401(K) plan with company match, pay for certifications & training, generous healthcare plan, dental insurance, and a company cell phone plan.
- We have a fun, drama-free, collaborate work environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- We are committed to team member’s development and success.
Vision, Mission, and Core Values
Vision Statement - To be the regions’ leading IT provider through Stress Free IT.
Mission Statement - Reshape the experience for clients and team members.
- Continued Growth: ETS places a strong focus on each team member continually growing both professionally and personally.
- Honest Communication: ETS places a strong focus on consistent and honest communication between all team members and clients.
- Deliver “Wow” through Service: ETS provides “Stress Free IT” managed services which promises an experience that goes above and beyond our client’s expectation.
- Honor your commitments: ETS team members are expected to honor their commitments to our clients and company.
- Respect and Serve Others: ETS is founded on biblically based principles and places a strong focus on team members serving others and giving back to our community.
- Balance: ETS recognizes and supports the need for each team member to enjoy a quality life outside of work.
Interested in applying for this position or learning more about open ETS opportunities? Email your resume to careers [at] expedienttechnology.com.
Please see our Careers page to learn more about additional positions that are available.