Service Coordinator Position Available
Expedient Technology Solutions is an established managed IT services company located in Miamisburg, Ohio. ETS has developed a strong reputation for providing outstanding customer service and for being a collaborative, strategic partner with its client customers.
We are looking for a Service Coordinator to join our growing team. This position has room and intent for growth within the company. ETS provides clear paths for advancement into higher level roles in various departments within the company.
We pride ourselves on our unique culture and positive working atmosphere, where all team members grow professionally through collaboration and team work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Continually dispatch (assign) Implementation tickets to the appropriate team member following ETS process and procedure expectations.
- Work with the Desktop Team Lead as needed when scheduling and coordinating Implementation tickets to ensure proper expectations and deadlines are accomplished.
- Ensure the success of Expedient Technology Solutions Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Prioritize and reprioritize all Implementation tickets.
- Dispatch team members for all onsite Help Desk and Implementation tickets.
- Ensure all implementation tickets have proper due dates and are completed within those due dates.
- Coordinate more complex tickets that may involve multiple resources and after-hours scheduling.
- Provide two hours of help desk dispatching coverage daily.
- Provide backup coverage for other service coordinators as needed.
- As needed triage new tickets coming into the triage board.
- Suggest improvements to Expedient Technology Solutions’ business practices as recognized.
Essential Skill Requirements
- Passion for taking care of customers
- Outstanding communication and follow-through
- Basic knowledge and understanding of IT terminology (computer, server, firewall, etc.)
A plus, but not a requirement
- Experience in an IT MSP (Managed Service Provider)
- Technical background
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive total rewards program that includes:
- Above industry average base salary
- Retirement plan (401K) with company match
- Dental insurance and cell phone stipend
- Competitive PTO and flexible work schedule
- Company paid certification exams, training material, and online training tools
We have a drama-free, collaborate work environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth. We are truly committed to team member’s development and success
Vision, Mission, and Core Values
Vision Statement - To be the regions’ leading IT provider through Stress Free IT.
Mission Statement - Reshape the experience for clients and team members.
· Continued Growth: ETS places a strong focus on each team member continually growing both professionally and personally.
· Honest Communication: ETS places a strong focus on consistent and honest communication between all team members and clients.
· Deliver “Wow” through Service: ETS provides “Stress Free IT” managed services which promises an experience that goes above and beyond our client’s expectation.
· Honor your commitments: ETS team members are expected to honor their commitments to our clients and company.
· Respect and Serve Others: ETS is founded on biblically based principles and places a strong focus on team members serving others and giving back to our community.
· Balance: ETS recognizes and supports the need for each team member to enjoy a quality life outside of work.
Interested in applying for this position or learning more about open ETS opportunities? Email your resume to careers [at] expedienttechnology.com.
Please see our Careers page to learn more about additional positions that are available.