Prepare Your Business for IT in 2021 with These Free WebinarsMarch 16, 2021
Knowledge is one of the most powerful tools a business can have when it comes to protecting against cyberthreats and technology problems. As a provider of managed IT and computer services in Dayton, Ohio and across the US, we know firsthand that the best cybersecurity strategies and digital protocols can still be undermined by human error and uninformed actions.
That doesn’t mean everyone on your staff needs to have advanced IT knowledge.
However, educating employees on basic threats and procedures, regardless of their position, is critical in today’s technology-fueled office space. This keeps your business better protected, empowers employees to take more responsibility, and allows you to successfully implement modern tech strategies and infrastructure across your company.
We can help with this.
Expedient Technology Solutions is hosting a series of free webinars designed around the IT needs of modern businesses. Starting in April, these webinars will take place on the third Wednesday of each month. To join, all you need to do is register.
You are more than welcome to invite your employees to attend as well! We will also be recording each session and making it available for you to view at your convenience, but you will still need to register or email us directly to request the specific recording.
Here is a breakdown for each webinar:
Remote Workforce Security
Wednesday, April 21, 2021 – 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Endpoint Protection – Policies around use of devices, data storage and remote work practice
- Mobile Device Management – Protecting your data on personal/mobile devices
- Two Factor Authentication – Can you verify the Identities for your remote workforce
- SSL VPN – Is the data across VPN being transferred securely
- User training
Backup Solutions & Disaster Recovery
Wednesday, May 19, 2021 – 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Why data backup is important for your business
- Redundant Copies of Data – Do you have a copy of your data in another location in case of an environmental emergency
- DR Testing – Are you verifying your backup data in case of loss
- Inherent Risks that pose the need for backups (accidental, physical, malicious)
- Risk with online file storage (Dropbox, Google Drive)
- Does your business have RTO and RPO
- Recovery Time Objective – How long can you be down before it severely impacts business?
- Recovery Point Objective – How much data can be lost without severely impacting business?
Network Management Benefits
Wednesday, June 16, 2021 – 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Why is network management critical for businesses of any size?
- Routine monitoring of devices, applications, and user visibility
- Optimized operations, lower total cost of ownership, centralized distributed management
- Diagnose and solve issues before they become problems
- Resource usage – Who is the bandwidth, and what are they doing?
- Plan for seamless growth and scalability with quick setups and provisioning
- Find security threats, control policies for users and applications
Being Prepared for the Future of Office Operations
Retaining remote-friendly operations should be at the top of your cybersecurity resolutions for 2021. With everything that happened in 2020, office culture will likely never be the same. Employees have grown accustomed to working from their homes. Though most still want a shared office that’s available to them, they also want the flexibility to work remotely when they need to.
Even as physical offices reopen, a hybrid model of working on and offsite will likely become the new norm.
All of these changes mean that now is the perfect time to reevaluate your existing strategies and digital systems. We’ve created these webinars to help you do just that. Even if you can’t attend the live webinars, you can still get access to them by registering or emailing us directly.
If you have questions or would like to learn more, click here to schedule a meeting or reach out directly using the information below:
Direct Line: 937-528-7603