Expedient Technology Solutions is an established managed IT services company located in Miamisburg, Ohio. We serve clients throughout the greater Dayton and Cincinnati areas. ETS has developed a strong reputation for providing outstanding customer service and for being a collaborative, strategic partner with its clients.
We are looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join our growing team. This position has room for growth within the company.
We pride ourselves on our unique culture and positive working atmosphere, where all team members grow professionally through collaboration and teamwork.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that clients are thrilled with Expedient Technology Solutions and the services they receive from us.
- Ask your clients a lot of questions to understand how we can best meet their needs.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients to turn to and ensure their needs are met by utilizing the correct departments or individuals.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients.
- Make sure clients understand the value we provide them.
- Help clients develop and implement their long-term IT strategy, including budgets.
- Maintain strong client communications with consistent and structured meetings and follow-ups.
- Partner with an ETS engineer, who will help guide clients with technical solutions.
- Communicate client agreement changes with assigned clients.
- Track client renewals, which includes server warranties, certifications, and software maintenance.
- As needed assist creating and sending quotes for assigned clients.
- Suggest improvements to Expedient Technology Solutions’ business practices as recognized.
- Assist in creating documentation and procedures as needed.
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Strong customer service and time management experience
- Excellent work ethic and professionalism
- Ability to lead effective meetings
- Must enjoy a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple task
A plus, but not requirement
- Experience in an IT Managed Service Provider
- Experience ordering technical related hardware and software
What is in it for you?
We offer a competitive total rewards program that includes:
- Great company atmosphere, great office space, and room to grow
- The ability to work autonomously
- A management team that cares about you and your career growth
- Above average base salary
- Health Insurance with 90% of the premiums covered by the company
- Retirement plan (401K) with company match
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Competitive PTO and flexible work schedule
- A culture devoted to investing in growth and professional development
- Cell phone stipend
We have a drama-free, collaborative work environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth. We are truly committed to every team member’s development and success.
Vision, Mission, and Core Values
Vision Statement – To be the regions’ leading IT provider through Stress Free IT
Mission Statement – Reshape the experience for clients and team members
- Continued Growth: ETS places a strong focus on each team member continually growing both professionally and personally.
- Honest Communication: ETS places a strong focus on consistent and honest communication between all team members and clients.
- Deliver “Wow” through Service: ETS provides Stress Free IT managed services, which promises an experience that goes above and beyond our clients’ expectations.
- Honor your commitments: ETS team members are expected to honor their commitments to our clients and company.
- Respect and Serve Others: ETS is founded on biblical based principles and places a strong focus on team members serving others and giving back to our community.
- Balance: ETS recognizes and supports the need for each team member to enjoy a quality life outside of work.