We are looking for an End User Support Specialist to join our growing team. This position has room and intent for growth within the company. ETS provides clear paths for advancement from into higher level roles involving Infrastructure Systems and Networking.
We pride ourselves on our unique culture and positive working atmosphere, where all team members grow professionally through collaboration and team work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolve client IT problems and requests over the phone or via remote connection to customer systems through our RMM and PSA tools
- Typical client IT problems and requests include desktop, server, network, software, and peripheral issues
- Use established processes and procedures to manage your assigned tickets in the RMM system
- Document and record time for all actions taken when working or resolving customer issues in the RMM system
- As needed, provide local on-site support for client IT Problems and Request
- Participate in the after-hours on-call rotation
- As willing, assist with higher level projects involving networking and systems infrastructure
Essential Skill Requirements
- Passion for taking care of customers
- Outstanding communication and follow-through
- Proven analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to resolve difficult technical issues in a timely manner
- Knowledge and support experience of Windows operating systems and Active Directory
- Knowledge and support experience of MS Office/0365/Exchange
A plus, but not a requirement
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
- Related IT Certifications
- Experience in an IT MSP (Managed Service Provider)
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive total rewards program that includes:
- Above industry average base salary
- Retirement plan (401K) with company match
- Dental insurance and cell phone stipend
- Competitive PTO and flexible work schedule
- Company paid certification exams, training material, and online training tools
We have a drama-free, collaborate work environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth. We are truly committed to team member’s development and success.
Vision, Mission, and Core Values
Vision Statement – To be the regions’ leading IT provider through Stress Free IT.
Mission Statement – Reshape the experience for clients and team members.
- Continued Growth: ETS places a strong focus on each team member continually growing both professionally and personally.
- Honest Communication: ETS places a strong focus on consistent and honest communication between all team members and clients.
- Deliver “Wow” through Service: ETS provides “Stress Free IT” managed services which promises an experience that goes above and beyond our client’s expectation.
- Honor your Commitments: ETS team members are expected to honor their commitments to our clients and company.
- Respect and Serve Others: ETS is founded on biblically based principles and places a strong focus on team members serving others and giving back to our community.
- Balance: ETS recognizes and supports the need for each team member to enjoy a quality life outside of work.
Interested in applying for this position or learning more about open ETS opportunities? Email your resume to careers [at] expedienttechnology.com.
Please see our Careers page to learn more about additional positions that are available.