Network Operating Center Specialist
NOC Specialist Position Description
The Network Operating Center Specialist assures the high level of system efficiency, monitoring, and reporting which ensures the successful execution of the company's mission and vision. This role is vital to the pro-active performance that provides the high level of service to clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform client backup work, including setup, offsite, configuration, and testing
- Responsible for resolving technical issues resulting from Monitoring Alerts (disk space, firmware updates, hardware problems, for example)
- Assist in onboarding of a new client (task would be assigned by the NOC Manager).This may include installing, configuring, and monitoring Labtech, Anti-virus, and other tools
- Assist with client process documentation (including Workstation setup checklists and anything outside of the ordinary)
- Assist with documenting configuration items in IT Glue and verify validity
- Assist with report generation out of Labtech\ConnectWise
- Assist with creating & scheduling quarterly audit reports based on backup failures & off sites, and tool deployments (Webroot, hitman, Ninite, Labtech, etc.). These are subject to change
- Assist with managing Labtech licenses and ensure agents are removed\added as required.
- Keep configuration items updated as changes happen
- Assist with client projects as appropriate, including desktop renaming, asset tagging, systematic AD Cleanup.
- Verify alerts are being generated for appropriate issues and creating tickets
- As needed assist or lead in maintaining or improving client server room and General IT appearance at client sites.This may involve a yearly site visit
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent work ethic and professionalism
- Outstanding verbal and written communications
- Must enjoy a demanding and fast paced environment
- Experience or education in the information technology field
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple task
A plus, but not requirement
- Experience in an IT Managed Service Provider
- Strong troubleshooting experience
- Experience with ConnectWise and Labtech
What’s in it for you?
- We offer a competitive salary, Simple IRA plan with company match, and a generous healthcare plan
- Successfully managed and financially stable company with 25+ team members
- ETS was established over a decade ago and has experienced consistent growth for several years
- You will have the opportunity to help ETS continue to grow its reputation as a strategic partner for its clients
- You will have the chance to work with clients who will be happy to work with you
- We have a fun, drama-free, collaborate work environment with opportunity for professional and technical growth
- As a company that values continued learning, we provide opportunities for gaining expertise with evolving technologies
- Extremely strong retention of clients and team members
- Ideal environment for both personal and professional growth
Interested in applying for this position or learning more about open ETS opportunities? Email your resume to careers [at] expedienttechnology.com.