Senior Infrastructure Consultant Position
We are looking for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Consultant to supplement our team. This position has room and intent for growth within the company. ETS prides itself on the unique culture and working atmosphere, where all team members grow professionally and collaborate together at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customer support by resolving escalated reactive tickets over the phone, via remote connection to customer systems, or by site visit
- Maintain and support customer hardware and software by providing both remote and onsite support to ensure high levels of system uptime
- Complete projects that range from configuring and installing firewalls, switches, and wireless upgrades
- As needed assist/complete projects that range from O365 migrations, server migration/upgrades (physical, virtual, cloud-based, and Microsoft Exchange)
- As needed manage, configure, and utilize the ETS security tools
- As needed complete security audits around compliancy (HIPAA, PCI, etc.)
- Document client system configurations for new installations and upgrades, complying with Expedient Technology Solutions standard documentation and communication practices
- As needed be involved in new client onboarding and discovery
- Collaborate with fellow ETS team members to resolve technical issues and customer relationship issues as needed
- Lead and mentor junior level team members
- Suggest improvements to Expedient Technology Solutions business practices as recognized
- Passion for taking care of customers
- Outstanding communication and follow-through
- High attention to detail
- Focus on quality improvements
- Ability to complete network infrastructure projects as mentioned above
- Proven ability to manage time effectively to meet tight project deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resident of the greater Dayton or Cincinnati area
A plus, but not a requirement
- Experience working in a IT MSP (Managed Services Provider) environment
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
- Experience with FortiGate Firewalls
- FortiGate NSE Certifications
- Security Compliance and Cyber Security experience and education
What’s in it for you?
- We offer a competitive total rewards program that includes a strong base salary, 401(K) plan with company match, pay for certifications & training, generous healthcare plan, dental insurance, and a company cell phone plan.
- We have a fun, drama-free, collaborate work environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- We are committed to team member’s development and success.
Vision, Mission, and Core Values
Vision Statement - To be the regions’ leading IT provider through Stress Free IT.
Mission Statement - Reshape the experience for clients and team members.
- Continued Growth: ETS places a strong focus on each team member continually growing both professionally and personally.
- Honest Communication: ETS places a strong focus on consistent and honest communication between all team members and clients.
- Deliver “Wow” through Service: ETS provides “Stress Free IT” managed services which promises an experience that goes above and beyond our client’s expectation.
- Honor your commitments: ETS team members are expected to honor their commitments to our clients and company.
- Respect and Serve Others: ETS is founded on biblically based principles and places a strong focus on team members serving others and giving back to our community.
- Balance: ETS recognizes and supports the need for each team member to enjoy a quality life outside of work.
Interested in applying for this position or learning more about open ETS opportunities? Email your resume to careers [at] expedienttechnology.com.
Please see our Careers page to learn more about additional positions that are available.