NOC Specialist Position Available
Expedient Technology Solutions is an established managed IT services company located in Miamisburg, Ohio. ETS has developed a strong reputation for providing outstanding customer service and for being a collaborative, strategic partner with its client customers.
We are looking for a Network Operations Center Specialist. The NOC Specialist assures the high level of system efficiency, monitoring, and reporting which enables the successful execution of the company’s mission and vision. This proactive role is vital to ensuring the high level of service to clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform client backup work, including configuration, management, troubleshooting, documentation, and testing.
- Verify monitoring alerts are being generated and tickets created for appropriate issues.
- Responsible for resolving technical monitoring alerts (disk space, firmware updates, hardware problems, for example).
- Complete new client onboarding tasks which include installing and configuring agents, antivirus, and other tools.
- Assist with documenting and validating configuration items in IT Glue.
- Assist with report generation out of our RMM and PSA tools.
- Assist with creating & scheduling quarterly audit reports based on backup failures, off sites, and tool deployments (RMM, PSA, Antivirus, etc.).
- Assist with managing RMM licenses and ensure agents are removed/added as required.
- As needed, participate with server patch updates for clients one weekend per month.
- As needed, assist with after-hours service coverage.
- Must have experience with backup tools (configuration and management).
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent work ethic and professionalism.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications.
- Must enjoy a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Client visits may be necessary for onsite work.
- Work days Sunday through Thursday or Monday through Friday.
A plus, but not requirement
- Experience with Hyper-V and VMware
- Experience with firewalls and network switches
- Experience in an IT Managed Service Provider
- Experience with scripting
- Experience with ConnectWise Automate/Manage
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive total rewards program that includes a strong base salary, 401(K) plan with company match, pay for certifications & training, generous healthcare plan, dental insurance, and a company cell phone plan.
We have a fun, drama-free, collaborative work environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We are committed to each team member’s development and success.
Vision, Mission, and Core Values
Vision Statement – To be the regions’ leading IT provider through Stress Free IT.
Mission Statement – Reshape the experience for clients and team members.
Continued Growth: ETS places a strong focus on each team member continually growing both professionally and personally.
Honest Communication: ETS places a strong focus on consistent and honest communication between all team members and clients.
Deliver “Wow” through Service: ETS provides “Stress Free IT” managed services which promises an experience that goes above and beyond our client’s expectation.
Honor your commitments: ETS team members are expected to honor their commitments to our clients and company.
Respect and Serve Others: ETS is founded on biblically based principles and places a strong focus on team members serving others and giving back to our community.
Balance: ETS recognizes and supports the need for each team member to enjoy a quality life outside of work.
Interested in applying for this position or learning more about open ETS opportunities? Email your resume to careers [at] expedienttechnology.com.
Please see our Careers page to learn more about additional positions that are available.