Expedient Technology Solutions is an established managed IT services company located in Miamisburg, Ohio. ETS has developed a strong reputation for providing outstanding customer service and for being a collaborative, strategic partner with its client customers.
We are looking for a Network Operations Center Specialist to join our growing NOC team! The NOC Specialist assures the high level of system efficiency, monitoring, and reporting which enables the successful execution of the company’s mission and vision. This proactive role is vital to ensuring the high level of service to clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform client backup work, including configuration, management, troubleshooting, documentation, and testing.
- Verify monitoring alerts are being generated and tickets created for appropriate issues.
- Responsible for resolving technical monitoring alerts (disk space, firmware updates, hardware problems, etc.).
- Assist with new client onboarding tasks which include installing and configuring agents, antivirus, and other tools.
- Assist with report generation out of our RMM and PSA tools.
- Assist with creating & scheduling quarterly audit reports based on backup failures, off sites, and tool deployments (RMM, PSA, Antivirus, etc.).
- Assist with managing RMM licenses and ensure agents are removed/added as required.
- Participate with server patch updates for clients one weekend per month.
Essential Skill Requirements
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent work ethic and professionalism
- Outstanding communication and follow-through
A plus, but not requirement
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
- Related IT Certifications
- Experience in an IT MSP (Managed Service Provider)
- Experience with ConnectWise
- Knowledge and experience with backup tools (configuration and management)
What is in it for you?
We offer a competitive total rewards program that includes:
- Great company atmosphere, great office space, and room to grow
- The ability to work autonomously
- A management team that cares about you and your career growth
- Health Insurance with 90% of the premiums covered by the company
- Retirement plan (401K) with company match
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Competitive PTO and flexible work schedule
- Company paid certification exams, training material, and online training tools
- Above industry average base salary
- Cell phone stipend
We have a drama-free, collaborative work environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth. We are truly committed to team member’s development and success.
Vision, Mission, and Core Values
Vision Statement – To be the regions’ leading IT provider through Stress Free IT
Mission Statement – Reshape the experience for clients and team members
- Continued Growth: ETS places a strong focus on each team member continually growing both professionally and personally.
- Honest Communication: ETS places a strong focus on consistent and honest communication between all team members and clients.
- Deliver “Wow” through Service: ETS provides “Stress Free IT” managed services which promises an experience that goes above and beyond our client’s expectation.
- Honor your commitments: ETS team members are expected to honor their commitments to our clients and company.
- Respect and Serve Others: ETS is founded on biblical based principles and places a strong focus on team members serving others and giving back to our community.
- Balance: ETS recognizes and supports the need for each team member to enjoy a quality life outside of work.